making cold, dirty, wet dogs a thing of the past
Made in Scotland
Design Rights Protected
(Customers should be aware that there are cheap, inferior immitations on the market, but K9 CleanCoats are a premier product & I take Legal Action to enforce my Intellectual Property Rights)
Welcome to the K9 CleanCoats® website
K9 CleanCoats® offer a high quality, bespoke service, creating stylish, made-to-measure dog bodysuits (onesies) for over 60 pedigree breeds, then there are the cross-breeds.......
The super soft, 100% rain-resistant fleece helps keep dogs clean, warm and dry when they are out & about in wet/snowy weather (preventing soakings and snowballing) and are so light dogs don't know they've got them on. These made-to-measure dog coats, with 4 full-length legs, a hood/snood & optional feet/tail cover, are designed to allow the dogs to run freely & do the toilet. For bitches, the belt goes right along to the stifle to keep the entire tummy covered (see the photos of the Dalmatian & Skye Terrier below).
Not suitable for dogs working or playing in water.
Lighter, summer-weight fabric is also available for the wet warmer weather & for dogs suffering with skin allergies.
We specialise in Giant Breeds, dogs who are an unusual size & shape, and those with unusual requirements.....
They are primarily functional garments!
NEW PRODUCT JULY 2017 - K9 CLEANCOAT BATH
Using our patented design with a high quality microfibre toweling, a made-to-measure bodysuit for your dog.
Designed to help dry wet dogs off & prevent chilling after a walk/working in the rain, baths or a visit to the Hydrotherapy pool.
Saves hours blow drying your show dogs & protects upholstery.
(See the K9 CleanCoat Bath page - menu above)
View some of the most recent coats on our FB page
(use the "F" link from the menu above)
Above you can see Toto an American Cocker Spaniel, a Borzoi, a Dalmatian, a Standard Poodle & a Chinese Crested.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
- Made in either 100% rain-resistant polar fleece fabric, these bespoke, made-to-measure dog onesies help to keep all breeds of dog clean & dry when you are forced to walk them in the wet & mud, or in quality microfibre towelling to speed up drying & prevent chilling. Both save you hours of cleaning dogs, bathrooms, cars, caravans etc – see the outdoorsy dogs in the Gallery;
- Short-coated and elderly dogs enjoy the comfort of these fleece all-in-one designer dog coats when used as dog pyjamas or dog jammies – see the cosy dogs in the Gallery;
- Made in a lightweight/summer fabric, they act as a protective shell and have proved very successful for dogs suffering with grass/pollen allergies, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome & Alopecia (see the comments on the "What Our Clients Say" page). Feet & tail covers can be added if necessary;
- Can be used to prevent dogs who have had surgery from damaging or licking their wounds, negating the use of an Elizabethan Collar or Cone. Feet & tail covers can be useful here too;
- Amongst the wide-range of solid & patterned fabrics we have available, K9 CleanCoats® also has a variety of Tartans – see the Fabrics page and in the Gallery;
- Show dogs benefit from these dog bodysuits and use this petwear once bathed to keep them clean & warm until they actually go into the show ring. A K9 CleanCoat Bath takes all the excess water out of the coat after bathing, reducing drying time;
- Can be used to keep whelping bitches clean whilst walking;
- Protect the inside of your car/camper/boat from sandy, wet dogs - put the dog in its K9 CleanCoat Bath before it goes in the car & shakes, which keeps the dog warm & dries it on the way home, then remove once home & outside the car;
- A wash & repair service is available.
As used by Chris Packham, Wildlife & TV Presenter, and worn by Itchy & Scratchy to highlight ticks after walks
Michaela Strachan & Toto at the National Pet Show
AS SEEN IN DOG WORLD & OUR DOGS
Featured in THE SCOTSMAN, THE SCOTTISH DAILY MAIL,
THE TELEGRAPH, THE GUARDIAN,
THE SUN, THE NORTHERN SCOT.
& THE SUN
(view film on this Link above)
(listen to show on this Link above)
Pioneering new product announcement 10 March 2016:
Made-to-measure Kevlar undersuits to wear under K9 CleanCoats in motorcycle boxes & sidecars and on trikes. See article on our Press page. For use along with "Doggles".
As worn by Aslan who works for Dulux Paints
I also offer an embroidery service - your dog's name or affix to further personalise your K9 CleanCoat
Now also available for cats: Gene Bene, a Sphynx Cat